Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today's Trip

All I need now is the pink taffeta dress, dyed to match shoes and a boy in a rented tux with a condom in his pocket he is hoping to use!

This is what my ‘car service’ looked like today. I did actually take a minute to enjoy it by taking my shoes off, putting my feet up and wondering what it must be like to live the life of a rock star. I’ve been in limos before, but they are not so common in my life that the need to push all the buttons on the control panel has gone away. I had to restrain myself from pressing the ‘lights’ button, but oh I wanted to!

Later, my view was incredible. Little did I know Mother Nature has a special treat for me. If you didn’t already know from
past blog, I am a big fan of clouds. My travel schedule affords me many views of the sky and I never grow tired of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love me some clouds, too.

What gives with the limo? What do you do for work?