Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Men

I love men. All things about them. But what I love most is what makes men…well, men.

I love:
  • tattoos
  • biceps flexing when they turn a wrench
  • wearing just jeans and nothing else, sacked out on the sofa, watching the ball game and unshaven
  • confidence, in the boardroom, in the bedroom and in life
  • watching them effortlessly tie their tie
  • the badness in their eyes when they see you naked
  • when they can do ‘unmanly’ tasks such as cooking or dancing
  • watching them shave
  • when they are handy and don’t need me to read the directions
  • how they are around their mom
  • being a gentleman – opening doors, holding the elevator, or carrying the heavy suitcase
  • strong hands and how they can be tender and not so tender in the right moments
  • how they look in a tux
  • the crinkles around their eyes when they smile
  • their fingers in my hair
  • how they can actually make you feel protected and safe

No comments: