Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Morning

credit:  http://brain-attackkkk.deviantart.com
I awoke this morning to the sound of rain.  Soft.  Steady.  Soothing.  I opened my eyes to the grey blue light and looked at the ceiling, really listening.  Rolling thunder.  God, I love that sound.  I sighed.  Content.  Almost.  

Closing my eyes, I imagine what would make this moment better.  I would be on my side, slowing waking up, hearing the rain and feeling the rolling thunder in my belly and below.  A slow smile appears on my lips, when I hear you sigh behind me.  I feel the bed move as your warm body spoons mine and I move back against you to be closer.  My ass presses against your cock.  Your strong arm wraps around my body and your hand finds my breast, like a missing puzzle piece, it just fits.  Your lips   place sweet, wet kisses on my neck and travel down to my shoulder, where I feel your teeth graze my skin.  My toes curl, and I push back against you harder, encouraging you.  Your hand and fingers delicately knead my breast and pull at my nipple, making it come to life and pucker in your hand.  I feel your cock harden and I show appreciation by rolling my hips.  Your hand travels down my belly, exploring.  Looking for other erogenous zones.  I open my legs slightly, making the journey easier for you.  Or is it for me?  Your fingers trace over my thighs, teasing me.  Knowing it makes me more excited.  I can already feel wetness and I anticipate when you feel it too.  I know when you do, your reaction slays me every time.  That carnal want taking over your body and mind, and loving that it's me that creates that reaction.  Your fingers find my flower and begin to stoke the petals.  My head falls back against you and you nip my neck.  Then I hear your moan, that moan, reverberate against me when you feel the wetness at my core.  Your fingers slice into me with new abandon, wanting to feel more.  Your thumb pressing against my swelling bud.  You know my rhythm and you play me like a accomplished musician.  I want you, I want more, I roll over to my back giving you better access.  Your mouth finds my nipple, pulling, sucking and wanders up my neck, to my lips.  We kiss, with your fingers deep inside me.  My hand finds your head and and I rake through your hair as you bring me closer.  I come, as lightening rips through the sky.  Your body covers mine like a familiar blanket and I feel your hardness.  But you again, make me wait.  You kiss me on my lips, my collar bone, my nipple, my belly.  All the while your cock teases me, moving against my wetness, stoking my pussy.  I love seeing your strength as your biceps ripple, holding your body over mine.  I whimper, like a spoiled child, as you continue to deny me.  You smile, knowing the wait will be worth it for us both.  Then, after what feels like eternity, you enter me.  There is nothing like that feeling of fullness, completeness, closeness as your cock fills me.  And you make love to me.  My eyes closed, I hear the rain, the thunder, my moans, and your breath quicken as your stroke faster.  My hips push up against you, my fingers running down your spine.  I open my legs wider to get you deeper.  My fingers find my clit and rub in partnership with your cock, and I come, again.  My walls clenching your hard cock dragging you over the edge and you come.  Your body falls onto me.  I love the weight of your body on mine.  Your lips kissing my neck, my nails scratching your back, eliciting tremors through your body.  You slowly slide out of me, a feeling of emptiness occurring.  But you instinctively know and pull me to you, my head on your chest and your arm around my body.  Hearing your heart beat begin to slow, I snuggle into you.  My protector.  My partner.  The sound of the rain, the wind whipping the tree against the window, the thunder slowly evade our senses again.  We sigh.  I'm content.  

No comments: